Thursday, February 14, 2008

Aunt Beth Visits!!




Beth stopped in for a quick 2 day visit.  The kids loved it, and by the second day Addy and Ella really warmed up to her.  Some highlights of the visit were, watching chick flicks, taking the little girls to lunch, cleaning out my refrigerator (thanks Beth!!), going to see the Hannah Montana movie with Hannah (..."everybody makes mistakes"...) shopping at Justice and Nordys.  Good times :)
 
When I dropped Beth off at the airport Ella cried and then proceeded to say "Bye Bets" for the next 15 minutes.  We enjoyed the quick visit and wish we could see more of Aunt "Bets."  

2 comments:

Beka said...

Holy crap! I still remember "Bets" as a 10 year old. What a gorgeous woman!
By the way...I tagged you.

SarahCeleste said...

AW! Beth! She is all grown...and yet looks the same! She is so lovey. Sounds like a fun weekend!