Friday, February 22, 2008

Pacific Science Center





The kids have the week off school and being the wonderfully fun mom that I am we decided to pack it up and head to the Pacific Science Center in Seattle.  My friend and I went together and between the two of us we had 9 kids.  Next time we go out we'll have to sport matching shirts, just to complete the whole "daycare" look.  The kids were EXCELLENT and a fun time was had by all.  Some favorites were:

* The Butterfly house....anyone else want to live in that place!?
* The new tree jungle gym.  I want to build one of those in my house, so cool!
*The walk back to the cars.  We passed a very "interesting" (adult/costume) store front.  The kids... mainly the boys... might of gotten more of a science lesson from the display!
* Getting a parking ticket in the McDonalds parking lot (talked to the manager, he'll take care of it) 
* Hanging out with good friends!

    

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

my kids loved the new tree jungle gym and the costumes! we probably spent half our day there!

Linda said...

You are a brave woman..a 9-2 ratio would unnerve me!! You ARE a cool mom!!

kelly said...

i'm a little ticked that you guys didn't let us know you were there sooner!!! i'll get over it, but if you aren't too worn out from this week, let's play sometime soon. your pictures are beautiful. you are very talented amanda.

SarahCeleste said...

Ok, I really need to move to Washington...there just are not things like that do here in the desert. I am so envious.