I know it's been so nice! I hope that big bright thing in the sky sticks around a lot longer.
Amanda I love your pictures. Are you using actions in photoshop?
Beka, I wish. I don't have photoshop. I just edit with my Mac (iphoto). Someday I will get my hands on photoshop.
such great pictures! what lense do you have? love the colors..loved the weather last week too!
amanda... i emailed you a few pics to your lookinsharp account. is that still right?
your photos are terrific. really great composition and movement. also, i might have to steal your camara... is that too soon to be funny?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I know it's been so nice! I hope that big bright thing in the sky sticks around a lot longer.
Amanda I love your pictures. Are you using actions in photoshop?
Beka, I wish. I don't have photoshop. I just edit with my Mac (iphoto). Someday I will get my hands on photoshop.
such great pictures! what lense do you have? love the colors..
loved the weather last week too!
amanda... i emailed you a few pics to your lookinsharp account. is that still right?
your photos are terrific. really great composition and movement. also, i might have to steal your camara... is that too soon to be funny?
Post a Comment