Cleaning my house.
Exercising.
Preparing dinner.
Making rolls.
Folding laundry.
Matching socks.
Paying the bills.
Updating Quicken.
Instead I am
Playing with the layout of my blog. I really don't think cyber decorating/organizing counts as regular housekeeping.
Must. Turn. Off. The. Computer........
7 comments:
Amanda! I was so happy to hear from you. Your family is absolutely beautiful. I think cyber organizing DOES count! Let's keep in touch!
I love distractions! I finally started my own blog so I can be distracted by the computer even more...as if I wasn't already. I always have a long to do list and make very slow progress. Oh well.
I totally get this! I've had to tear myself away from the computer many a time for the good of my family.
LOL!
procrastination at its finest! ;)
Well, I should be sleeping. Oh well...
your blog is very lovely! (though i do miss the old picture with the girls eating apples)- and you can surely scrap making rolls and at least one or two of the other things on your list... can't wait until my kids are old enough to clean and i can just sit on the sofa eating bonbons while they tackle the list!
But working on the blog is much more gratifying ...I love the new background...you must share where you got it :)
Post a Comment