Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hard working girl

It's official. Hannah can now mow the lawn. John couldn't be prouder.



6 comments:

Onica said...

Oh fun! I wanna come mow your lawn!!! I bet she had a BLAST!

The Nits said...

I would have loved that as a kid. Unfortunately I had older sisters who always had "dibbs" on the riding lawn mower. At least I didn't crash into the van while mowing the yard! Who's laughin' now!

Groverfam said...

fabulous! If only she knew what it meant to say she knows how to mow the lawn- another chore added to the chore chart.

SarahCeleste said...

Wow, next she will be asking for keys to your car so she can drive past boys houses that she likes...

Beka said...

yah Sarah, only it's not as cool-or inconspicuous-when you're driving on a lawn mower:)
I seriously always wanted one of those as a kid. My parents always said our yard wasn't big enough, but I swear the other day I saw a guy going around in circles on one of those babies in his tiny front yard. I was like, rock on, man. Live the dream!

Rebecca said...

I had a huge yard growing up with way more grass than you and I had to push a regular mower. No fair!