amanda cute pictures but Ella and Shannon's picture was 2006 at our wedding. Just keeping you on your toes. Hope all is well
Thanks Karen :)
Such cute pictures. Man these kids are growing up way too fast.
Yep...I'm waiting anxiously for spring. what is up with the snow!
Dave said it snowed in Portland yesterday too. I'm so sorry. I promise I'll bring some St. George sun with me when we come visit:).
Post a Comment
6 comments:
amanda cute pictures but Ella and Shannon's picture was 2006 at our wedding. Just keeping you on your toes. Hope all is well
Thanks Karen :)
Such cute pictures. Man these kids are growing up way too fast.
Yep...I'm waiting anxiously for spring. what is up with the snow!
Dave said it snowed in Portland yesterday too. I'm so sorry. I promise I'll bring some St. George sun with me when we come visit:).
Post a Comment