Friday, April 11, 2008

When life gets busy....

...kids self govern.




Check out the sweet outfits Addy and Ella are sporting. YES, my kids are a mess and so is my house BUT it is sunny and there are plenty of popsicles. Somehow I don't think my kids mind that they look like a bunch of orphans.

4 comments:

amy welch said...

....And one day they'll be asking you why you dressed them that way!! I know because my sister and I do it to my mom all the time.

amy welch said...

But I must say they still look pretty darn cute!

kelly said...

lucy has that same nightgown in purple that addie is sporting- and some days i have to bribe it off of her.

Paige said...

Amanda, What are you talking about! You know that we use to dress the same way all the time. You gotta love it!