We have a backsplash! I realize it may not be everyones style, but we love it, and it's done. I believe this finished project also marks a monumental occasion in our household...our house is FINALLY finished! YAY!!!
I know you cleaned it for the picture, let's be honest. I too have four kids, and there's just no way. Anyway, I love love love it! I loved it without the backsplash, but I love it even more with it. It must feel like SPECTACULAR to be DONE! Congratulations!
11 comments:
It's beautiful, Amanda! The whole kitchen is really beautiful.
I love your kitchen! Can you make me one? And it's so sparkling clean, are you sure you have four kids?!
I know you cleaned it for the picture, let's be honest. I too have four kids, and there's just no way. Anyway, I love love love it! I loved it without the backsplash, but I love it even more with it. It must feel like SPECTACULAR to be DONE! Congratulations!
Thanks :)
What you can't see is all of the crap piled on top of my desk area. It stayed this clean for about 15 minutes.
I just keep telling myself, Thou shalt not covet!!! It looks awsome, you guys did such an amazing job on the house!
I LOVE your backsplash! I think it's great! gorgeous!
I love your kitchen (Hyrum does kitchens as you probably know by now)! I'm partial to the white ones, and I LOVE your backsplash!
I LOVE IT!!!
i want a backsplash too...
It looks so great! It is a little freaky how similar our taste is. The granite, cabinets, floor, stools, appliances...a little scary.
i love it! I think i looks fabulous. I am still waiting to be invited over to get a tour of the finished project.
Love LOve Love the BackSplash!
Post a Comment