When I was little one of my Great Grandmothers said I was dynamite wrapped in lace. I think this can also be said about Addy. This little girl adds so much LIFE to our family. She runs with a bounce, talks in a high pitched girly voice, loves ALL the sparkly, beautiful, romantic things, she is moody and emotional (this may cause problems in the pre teen years ;) ) she loves her sisters and big brother, she notices when things are pretty and gives compliments, she does the BEST horse neigh ever and there is never a dull moment with Addy around.
I thought she looked so cute in her little white shirt and blue jeans (thanks Kelly & Halli!).
6 comments:
How cute!! I wish we lived closer together! I would love to have our kids grow up together and be able to spend time with you all the time!
Addie is darling but I've said that many times before. Scottie wanted to say, "I like you Addy, you play with me and Tess and we always love it. Can we play today?" Like I didn't see that coming the minute she checked the blog with me.
She is seriously so cute! I am also continually impressed by your photography skills. Way to go!
Great pictures Amanda and I love that...dynamite wrapped in lace, perfect!
I just want to know if her horse neigh is as good as her mom's "lizard face".
Cute pictures!
Love these shots...especially the one with her hand on her hip....I am familiar with that stance and you are in troooo oooouble! But mostly very very blessed. What a doll!
Post a Comment