Me and Lily are totally busting a gut right now...I think she's just laughing because I am, but it makes me feel like I have company. They have the funniest shows in Japan. I watched one game show where the contestants got repeatedly punched in the nards. Where do they come up with this stuff? Seriously good television.
6 comments:
Me and Lily are totally busting a gut right now...I think she's just laughing because I am, but it makes me feel like I have company.
They have the funniest shows in Japan. I watched one game show where the contestants got repeatedly punched in the nards. Where do they come up with this stuff?
Seriously good television.
I'm so in!!
You tell me when and where, and I'M THERE!!!
that was way too funny! I am in!
Thanks for the laugh. I'm in.
To Beka- I haven't heard the word "nards" in a long time. Maybe we should give this a try when we come out.
Post a Comment