Friday, May 9, 2008

Today

I love these two little girls with bed hair, coloring and being content (it lasted for about 45 minutes too!)



I love the contrast of the red tree against the green wetlands.



I love my hanging basket(s). For the first time ever I splurged and bought really beautiful hanging baskets.



I love that my tulips will be making an appearance any day now.



I love that it's Friday and I get to spend the whole weekend with my 5 favorite people.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Serious photography skills. We missed you last night. We'll catch you next time!

April said...

I love that I talked to John las tnight for about 10 minutes. I love that he asked me important tax questions about AZ and I don' tknow crap about i. I love that I get to come to your house in 5 weeks. Cute pictures!

SarahCeleste said...

Beautiful

Rebecca said...

I love your blog! Happy Mother's Day! I hope you had a great weekend with your 5 favorite people. I know I am.