Saturday, June 7, 2008

Conversation between sisters




Thursday morning while eating breakfast.

Addy: Hi Ella, good morning.

Ella: Addy you a ship

Addy: I'm not a ship, I'm a princess. Say I'm a princess.

Ella: You a boat ship

Addy: No, I'm a princess. Mooooom, Ella called me a boat ship. Tell her that I'm a princess.

and no, ship is NOT Ella speak for a very similar sounding bad word.


Later that night, after we tucked them into bed I hear:

Ella: Addy you a baby

Addy: I am not a baby.

Ella: Yes, you a baby.

Addy: I'm not a baby.

Ella: You baby.

Addy: Moooom, Ella is calling me a baby!

Ella: Baby, baby, baby, baby.

She's only 2 and already knows how to push her older sisters buttons.

4 comments:

amy welch said...

I love love love listening in on conversations between children! Too bad Wendy won't have a sister to torment. I guess her brothers will have to get it all.

The Nits said...

I can hear their tiny voices saying that right now! So cute, Samantha

Tiana Johnson said...

Yep, my 2 and 4 year olds are at it too!

Stacey said...

That was pretty funny. I also really enjoyed it because my kids do very similar things. I was just thinking of you. When do you move? Good luck with it. I hope it goes well. Your children are adorable. I love their stories.