Hannah and Jake are excited to live in a real neighborhood with lots of kids. John and I are looking forward to a nice long break from constant home improvement projects. We are also very excited to be living so close to the beach and plan on making "beach bums" out of ourselves.
For those nosey readers of mine :)
The house. It is lacking some curb appeal but it was $300 cheaper than the other house we were looking at:
The neighborhood dock/park. We've been told the area off the dock is great for claming :
On the bridge going to the island (look at all that traffic!):
The beach at dusk:
The best store ever. Yes, it's a drive thru convenience store, pure genius.
9 comments:
It looks beautiful! When do you guys actually leave? It will be a sad day around here.....
Wow, you guys are going to be in heaven!
Looks like a terrific place. You guys will all love it and it is nice that the kids are starting to look forward to the move. Samantha
Um, that is SUPER AWESOME and REALLY FREAKING NICE!!! I am green with envy. GREEN, I tell you. It's just not fair.
You've got to be freakin kidding me...not only do you get to live in the south. You get to live at the beach...take me with you!
Holy cow, nice rental! Will you buy when you get out there, or will you rent for a while?
Okay, Peunice!!! Next roomie reunion at your place. How about next summer, what do you think? I am soooo happy for you! It looks absolutely awesome and beautiful, and I TOTALLY agree with the $300 less per month. Think of everything else you could buy with $300 a month, and what an incredibly beautiful home you get to live in! Good job! Wish I could come help you pack. I love you!!!
Okay, Peunice!!! Next roomie reunion at your place. How about next summer, what do you think? I am soooo happy for you! It looks absolutely awesome and beautiful, and I TOTALLY agree with the $300 less per month. Think of everything else you could buy with $300 a month, and what an incredibly beautiful home you get to live in! Good job! Wish I could come help you pack. I love you!!!
Wow, reading that made me excited and sad all at the same time. We really will miss you guys.
Post a Comment