Thursday, July 3, 2008

We moved!!

Just a quick update to let you know that we moved out of our house yesterday. My beloved computer is now in storage, so my posts will be far and few between.
I'll be back in business around the 1st of August.
Enjoy your July!

6 comments:

amy welch said...

We miss you already and you're not even gone yet. Have a fun time this month and we'll be watching for posts in August!

amy welch said...

P.S. Maybe we can sneak in a visit before you're really gone.

Michele said...

I Can't believe that you are really leaving. Eric had a great time with Hannah and Jake while we were there. He is sure that he will never get to see them again while he is a kid. I hope that is not true. We sure love you guys.

Beka said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures. I miss your adorable children...especially those two younger squirts. I need your new address sometime so I can send you some pictures.

Tiana Johnson said...

I miss your blog!

April said...

I miss your touch, I mean your blog and stalking you via the world wide web.