Look at all those beach bums! By the way, when does school start?
School starts next Tuesday for the kids. We are all excited.
I am imagining us on the beach...suntan (well, you at least), heaving breasts (okay you again) and working on our latest quilting project( finally me). I haven't been on blogging very much and I love all your new pictures...and I love you.
Those pictures were amazing. The beach looked like a lot of fun. It makes me want to move. I really enjoyed looking at your pictures.
So, you are loving it then? I'm so happy to hear that.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Look at all those beach bums! By the way, when does school start?
School starts next Tuesday for the kids. We are all excited.
I am imagining us on the beach...suntan (well, you at least), heaving breasts (okay you again) and working on our latest quilting project( finally me). I haven't been on blogging very much and I love all your new pictures...and I love you.
Those pictures were amazing. The beach looked like a lot of fun. It makes me want to move. I really enjoyed looking at your pictures.
So, you are loving it then? I'm so happy to hear that.
Post a Comment