Friday, August 1, 2008

Two words

Cockroaches.  Raid.

3 comments:

amy welch said...

I've got 3 words to say about that. JUST PLAIN WRONG!

Beka said...

It's nice to see you again! I'm glad you guys made it safe and sound...not that I can say as much for the bugs...

Tiana Johnson said...

My sister has a picture of a huge one on her blog. She lives in Fayetteville. If you ever run into her (I don't know if you'd be in the same stake...Melanie Beal, her husband Scott is in the stake presidency so you might be able to track them down if you're at stake conferences together), give her a hug for me and tell her we wish we could come visit. She desperately lonely out there. They've been in NC for a few months and she says the south is cliquish, she only has one friend, and family never visits her since she's too far away. I feel bad. I hope it goes better for her. Part of her problem is that her husband has a secretive job with the military and he can't tell her ANYTHING about his job or day, and he'll suddenly have to wisk off with no explanation. It's been rough for her, but her husband adores his job and will retire there, so they'll be there for 20 years or so at least.