you are going to be a wonderful, loving, nurturing mother. Trust your instincts. Cherish the little moments. Savor those early months as you get to know little Olivia. Get ready to fall in love all over again.
congratulations Bethy! Oh she's a gorgeous prego woman! (I want that hat. Do you think she'll move in with me and dress me?) ps to answer your question...I love photoshop. I have cs3, which you pretty much have to have if you want to run actions, and I do A LOT of that. I've also hear rave reviews about lightroom, however, but I've never tried it. The bonus with lightroom is that it's a tad less expensive. (Wish it was out before I got cs3. I refuse to use it just in case I like it better:))
2 comments:
Wow, she's beautiful, and looks just the way I remember your mom looking.
congratulations Bethy! Oh she's a gorgeous prego woman! (I want that hat. Do you think she'll move in with me and dress me?)
ps to answer your question...I love photoshop. I have cs3, which you pretty much have to have if you want to run actions, and I do A LOT of that. I've also hear rave reviews about lightroom, however, but I've never tried it. The bonus with lightroom is that it's a tad less expensive. (Wish it was out before I got cs3. I refuse to use it just in case I like it better:))
Post a Comment