Friday, September 12, 2008

Lucky

How lucky these two little girls are to have each other.




Addison and Ella are such a cute little pair. They spend all day together, playing, planning, relaxing, getting into trouble and being SO DARN CUTE!
Sometimes I have to resist the urge to just run over to them and squeeze all their lovable cuteness. I love listening to their conversations, especially when they are playing with their dolls, or polly pockets...

(in very high pitched girlie voices)

"hi honey, how are you? You look beautiful. I love your pretty dress. Do you want to go shopping with me? Come on lets get in the car. Put your buckle on." etc. etc.
How cute.

Other times their pretend conversations go something like this...

"You get into your bed. Don't get out again or you'll be in trouble. This room is a mess, I'm going to take all the toys away until you clean it. (one of the Polly Pockets is usually crying at this point)
I have NO idea where they get this stuff. Seriously.



I was just telling John that I love being with them all day. I have fun not only being their mother, but also being their pal. For a few hours everyday they are all mine. How lucky I am.

5 comments:

The Mason Family said...

These are seriously beautiful pictures! You are lucky! And your passion for being a mom and a friend to you children inspires me :)

Annette said...

i love these pictures!! I hope you are doing well.. miss ya.

Stacey said...

I just need to add my amen to that. You are such a talented photographer. Your pictures are amazing.

Rebecca said...

I love my little girls. I can't wait for Taylor to get old enough to "play" more with Sydney. By the way, Ella's hair is looking long. She may be growing out of the "hair challenged" phase and is turning into a cute little girl.

Tiana Johnson said...

You're the best mom, seriously! I love the play conversations!