Dear Hannah,
Thank you for being my first born. Thank you for making me a mother and for allowing me to learn, make mistakes and grow. Thank you for being stubborn, and stoic. For being imaginative and brave. Thank you for your irreverent laugh and your silly sense of humor. Thank you for being creative and thoughtful. Thank you for your expressive eyes. Those eyes. With one look you can convey annoyance, love, unhappiness, joy, excitement. They are truly the windows to your soul. Thank you for being mature beyond your years, for helping when you don't want to, for stirring an excitement in your siblings that only on older, wiser big sister can. I love that each day brings learning. For you and for us, your parents. I look forward to the close approaching years and all the changes they bring. I love who you are and who you are becoming.
4 comments:
Amanda- these are gorgeous pictures! What a beautiful family you have! It's good to hear from you. I've added your blog to my list so hopefully we can keep in touch a little better now. We'd love to come see you guys if we're ever down that way and hope you'll do the same if you come to the city :) Love to you all-Heather
gorgeous pictures...
gorgeous girl...
and you should be a writer!
She's a lucky girl to have such a great mom!
How did you guys weather the storm? All of those preparations looked scary to me. It gave me some new respect for the 72 hour kit. I gotta get one of those going:).
Amanda, I swear it is like looking back in time. She is just as beautiful as you were. I am so happy for you to have such an amazing family. You are a great friend, but an even better mother.Your kids are the lucky ones.
Post a Comment