Yesterday we celebrated John's 35th birthday. The little girls picked out the plates, napkins, and cups from my party stash. They were delighted that the plates had "bootiful butterflies and flowers that daddy will love." And he did.
We had a restaurant style dinner complete with appetizers (potato skins, buffalo wings, shrimp, spinach dip), bacon wrapped filet mignon, spanish rice and steamed vegetables. The meal ended with a yummy key lime pie (that I didn't make). It was fun night with good food and great company!
3 comments:
Confession: I totally read your blog now. I started a few days ago. I even shared it with Laura. I love hearing about your family. Happy Birthday to John. I cannot wait to catch up in person, not just by blog. ( I just started one a couple weeks ago... I don't quite know what I'm doing yet... rebeccalsanders.blogspot.com)
Happy birthday John boy! Looks like it was a fun one. Now you are older than me. Thank goodness. I always wanted you to be the big brother.
Dinner sounds delicious...can you cook for my next b-day!
Post a Comment