Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Garden Faeries

Here's a little preview of Halloween. I just couldn't resist. You should of heard the squeals of happiness coming from these two.


"Ella we're beeeeaaaauuuutiful! We're flyyyying!"
Indeed.





7 comments:

Stacey said...

Those costumes are adorable. You did a great job capturing them on film as well. I love those pictures. So cute!

Paige said...

They are absolutely adorable. I can't wait until my little fairy is big enough to wear the cute costumes. I'm sure the girls were thrilled and you were their hero for letting them wear their outfits. It's so hard to say no when you know the reaction you will get.

Rebecca said...

So cute! Sydney is going to be a princess and Taylor a butterfly, but they will never compare to how cute your two girls look together! Beautiful girls and beautiful pictures as well!

amy welch said...

Way too cute!!!

Linda said...

Addy is right, they ARE beeeeaaauuutiful!

Cheryl said...

What a sweet moment to capture. Hey I am loving your photos. What are you doing to them? Do you use actions in photoshop or what? Just curious...

Beka said...

so beautiful! I miss those girls.