Thursday, October 16, 2008

Groundhogs Day...the flu version

Wednesday 3:30 am Ella wakes up with barf all over her, and her bed. Give her a bath, change her, more barf, another bath, fresh clothes. Make a bed for her on the couch. Sit on the couch with her while she dozes in and out. More barf, this time in the "barf bowl". Clean up mess. Ella sleeps, finally. Sun rises. Older kids up for school. Feel like a zombie. Get kids out the door. Lay on couch. Sleep for an hour. Addy wakes up ready for the day, Ella wakes up ready for the day. I'm still on the couch, not ready for the day. Ella is fine, back to her bouncy little self. All is well...

Thursday 3:30 am Ella wakes with barf all over her, and her bed...you get the picture.

We'll see what Friday early morning brings.

3 comments:

Paige said...

You are such a good mom. I don't know if there are too many things that are as bad as dealing with the flu and your kids. I really hope that Friday morning is better for you!

Tiana Johnson said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry! I hate days like that. The other day, Kiersa woke up at 1:45 and that set off my insomnia (I get insomnia when I'm pregnant). I was awake until 7 am, when the household was waking up, and then my body finally wanted to sleep. That was a rough day. I feel for you!

Carolee Brown said...

i know that really is not funny, but you make it funny. Everyone should follow your blog. Funny girl. Sorry about the repeat night you had.