Hannah spent most of Saturday fishing (with new poles and bait). She (along with John) caught a Flounder yesterday. They threw the Flounder back thinking it wouldn't be good to eat only to find out from a neighbor that Flounder is quite tasty.
Today we spent a few hours down at the dock. The view is beautiful and the kids seem to enjoy themselves.
Hannah with her supplies
Ella is afraid to walk on the dock. She does this every time we come to any type of boardwalk/dock.
The Catches of the Day. A crab that we lost at the last minute.
Little "rainbow fish." Both the little girls went crazy over this thing. We threw it back after a few seconds of manhandling.
The coolest Oak tree, perfectly placed near the shore.
5 comments:
Looks lovely! Wish I was there.
You make it sound so dreamy! It's beautiful!
How much fun! My favorite fishing memory is going crab fishing, also the tastiest. How fun to go Huck Finn fishing. I always wanted to see if I could catch anything making my own pole. Good for you Hannah!
What a terrific place! I'm a little envious. -Samantha
I love that Hannah loves fishing. I guess she is happy with the move afterall? I'm with Ella...docks freak me out!
Post a Comment