Hey there! We are alive and kicking it. November was B U S Y!! and it looks like December will be the same. I'll post in more detail later but for starters:
*My little sister, Beth, had her first baby. I flew out to good ole Cali to be with her and wouldn't you know it, little Olivia was late and I missed meeting her by 2 days!
*We bought a house. Yes, we waited a WHOLE 4 months before diving into homeownership again.
*We will be moving sometime this month.
* We just got back from spending Thanksgiving at a cabin in The Smoky Mountains.
*Ella is potty trained!! My kids "train" late, but it is REALLY easy by the time they decide they are ready.
*John is visiting Seattle with Ella for a week in December.
*I am happily picking out paint colors for the whole house (flat paint + my kids do not mesh, so I am painting the whole house). I wish my Seattle friends were a little closer as I could use help in the picking out paint department.
*We are going to St. Louis the day after Christmas and will stay for the week. We are excited to see our "closest" relatives ( a mere 14 hours away).
* Last but not least, I will be spending all day tomorrow doing laundry and trying to get out of vacation mode!
8 comments:
So glad to know your still out there. It is so unlike you to not update. I'm so sad you missed seeing that baby. Can't wait to read all about your new house details. Miss you all.
You do remember how to post. We were all getting a little worried for awhile. Glad you are staying busy and enjoying life.
I thought the South swallowed you whole. It has a tendancy to do that so be careful. Glad to hear your putting down roots!
congrats on the new house! can't wait to see pictures.
Sheesh! I was wondering what happened to you! You HAVE been busy. You'll have to post pictures of the house...I'm anxious to see it.
I was worried, but I'm glad you're OK and excited to see the new house!
I'm with everyone else! I'm glad to see you posting again. You must put up pictures and info on your new house ASAP! Congrats also on potty training! You are so lucky to not have anyone in diapers. I still have 1-2 years to go.
Glad to see you're alive. Can't wait to hear more. Samantha
Post a Comment