Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas?!?!




Christmas music playing. Check
Presents all wrapped. Check
Christmas Cards addressed. Check
Christmas Cards stamped. No
Christmas decorations pulled out of the attic. No
Christmas tree all decorated and glowing with warm Christmas memories. No
Exterior icicle lights proudly displayed on our new home. No
Stockings hung but the chimney with care. No


Moving a week before Christmas. Check
Trying to paint the WHOLE house before the movers come. Check
Still not stressed out. Check
Kids not complaining about the lack of Christmas decorations. Check
Busting my rear to get things done so we can enjoy the magic of Christmas for at least a week. Check

4 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

I want pictures of this new house!!!!

Stacey said...

Good luck! Moving a week before Christmas, Ouch! I am glad everyone has a good attitude. Good for you for not stressing out.

Rebecca said...

Wow, good luck with the decorating. We did minimal decorations this year since we are leaving for California on Friday.

Beka said...

Oh I can SOO relate to you this year. Good luck with everything!Let's just hope next year we're all a little more...settled. :)