
It's ours and we have a guest room with a bathroom (hint hint). The big projects for this house are:
*Clear, backfill and grade the backyard.
*Add another 10 feet to the deck and screen in the whole thing.
Hopefully both of these projects will be done in next few months (knowing John, they will).
9 comments:
If we are ever in the area, I promise that we will stop by and see you! The house is amazing! Congrats.
Beautiful!!!
I love it! I am so jealous of the pretty brick and shutters. And it looks like you don't have any close neighbors, land is a wonderful thing. Have fun moving again. I don't want to ever move again.
Terrific place! I can't wait to come and unleash my kids on it someday! -Samantha
I LOVE IT! it reminds me of all the homes we see when we visit dave & julie in GA. i LOVE the porch... i've always wanted one. when do you get to move in?
awesome! that home is gorgeous. I guess it pays to live outside of seattle- the idea of being able to afford a home like that is a dream of mine. Congratulations.
It's gorgeous! And how exciting for your projects to end so quickly. I want to visit!
Wow, it's beautiful. It's the type house Rick always thought he'd live in (growing up on the east coast). So excited for you.
Beautiful House. How about some pics of the inside? I would love to see some of your projects and how they turn out!
Post a Comment