Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Braces make beautiful faces

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

oh the joy of braces...you look horrible and your mouth feels sore...but the result it TOTALLY worth it!

jan said...

So cute. I hope they don't hurt too bad, she may become a big fan of smoothies.

Paige said...

Poor girl. Wesley hasn't had to endure yet, but Damon has had his for 8 months now. They are about to start working on moving his jaw. Our poor kids, but at least they will have amazing smiles when they start dating!

Wenger Family said...

Boy to I remember that first day, an the next and the next. Good luck with those, it'll all be worth it. And WEAR THAT RETIANER! Or whatever they give you these day!

Beka said...

Oh she's so cute!

I hate braces. grrr.

HuckFinnsMom said...

We enjoyed having your cute kids at our house today, and playing with your cool "toys"! Thanks! By the way, I have enjoyed stalking your blog for a few minutes, and I have to say, you are a fantastic photographer!