Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Christmas 2008

Jake in his 2nd grade Christmas concert. No "winter celebration" for this school. It was durning the school day and John and I both got to attend. We love having John work so close to the school.




Real or Fake? We bought a fake tree this year and I have no regrets (john may as he had to haul this 80lb wonder up a ladder to store it in our attic). The tree was really beautiful and the girls aren't half bad either.


Christmas dresses. Thanks Costco!




Christmas Eve and our rough and tumble Nativity. Our angel had a REALLY hard time being angelic. Here she is trying to swipe the gifts for baby Jesus.


Christmas morning. By the time I got the camera out Jake and Hannah were already MIA, presumably enjoying their loot.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you're back! Thanks for the pictures. Wow, and even a little sneak peak of the inside of your new house. It looks cute. The tree looks great even if it is fake.

I can't believe you didn't get your camera out until after the presents were all open. I guess it really not all about the pictures but about having fun in the moment. I'm sure kids get sick of posing when they just want to rip open the next present.