I caught Jake attempting to wear these pants to school. If you look at his left leg you will notice a sweat band around his knee. Why the sweat band? To cover up the hole in his pants of course!
I really have to watch this kid. I have seen him come home from school wearing dirty socks (yes, buddy you need to change them everyday). A few weeks ago he came home wearing a sweatshirt that he rescued from the dirty clothes pile. It had toothpaste all over the front. Man oh man, I sure hope his teacher understands that this 7 year old boy cannot be bothered with such things.
If Jake is anything like his father things will change when he discovers girls, Ralph Lauren and white Guess jeans (just a few of John's favs. in High School).
6 comments:
I am so glad that my boys are not the only one's with this disheartening behavior. It is so sad that I find myself wishing that they would hit that point where they are interested in girls and take more effort in their appearance and smells. What is wrong with me? :)
My 7 year old is exactly the same way. Man, he can come up with some "great" outfits. Even Christian, who is 9, forgets to change is socks (and underwear for that matter). Yuck!
Sometimes don't you wish that you could put a disclaimer on them stating that they in fact picked out and dressed themselves without your help or approval. I just love it, how resourceful a sweatband.
That sweat band is hilarious! Talmage is the same way. He is oblivious to that sort of thing.
Glad to know I'm not the only one with a boy like this.
I love this! So hilarious.
I swear sometimes my kids look like they're homeless. And what's worse is that my daughter Audrey, who is very passionate about what she wears, puts together outfits even more disturbing.
Post a Comment