Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!!!!

My two little girls embraced the spirit of April Fool's Day and pulled a few pranks on me.


*They successfully took all the stuffing out of one of my throw pillows. It look like it snowed in the family room.

*They managed to DELETE my whole iPhotos folder. Everything was in the trash. All my pictures. There may be an easier way to recover these photos, but for now I am doing the " click and drag" for all 5,000 plus photos. Not fun.

*10 minutes after I told the little girls to stay clean (while I was vacuuming out the car in preparation for a trip to the store) I find this...










Mommy's little piggies. I knew at this moment I had been defeated, so I grabbed my camera to capture these two misfits in action.

10 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

Man, what a patient mom you are! I booted Talea for getting covered in dust bunnies that brush off! What a bad mom I am.

Tiana Johnson said...

ps. Since I always have to be like you (4 kids, 3 girls and 1 boy in your same order, Honda Odyssey, etc), I had to add one more and I got a Mac. I love it, and I now understand how you edit your pictures so cool!

Stacey said...

You are such a fun mom! What a fun memory you created for your children by playing in the mud. I can't wait to laugh with you again.

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you could laugh at your day and capture it with the camera. I'm not sure I could have.

Eskimo Bob said...

Huh - you mean we can handle such things like normal people? I usually give the kids an evil eye until they start crying. Then I yell at them for crying without a reason and give them a spanking to give them a reason. Then put them in the tub telling them to stop crying - lasts forever.

The Nits said...

Wow, that would really frustrate me. Cute though. -Samantha

Karen said...

Addy is looking so much like Hannah. Those girls are so fun.

jan said...

SO are you laughing yet. You are a patient mom. Cute pictures.

Wenger Family said...

Wow, looks like double trouble. I'll probably be in for that in a few years. Love Addy's shirt, Target right?

Camille said...

Is that mud hole in your driveway? I am with the guy who does the yelling and spanking.