Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Easter Peeps

We had a fun Easter complete with semi- new duds, a church Easter Egg Hunt, and a visit from the E.B. himself, who brought with him sugary cereal in the shape of marshmallows, cookies and little chocolate balls.








With all that sugar running through their bodies, is it any wonder that these are the only pictures I got!?

6 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

I've come to the realization that once you have 4 kids, it becomes impossible to get a picture where all 4 kids look good at the same time. I've given up.

Rebecca said...

You did much better than me...we didn't take even one picture of the kids dressed up. Oh well, maybe next year!

Wenger Family said...

Your kids are all grown up! Cute.

jan said...

So cute, at least you got pictures. Hannah's teeth look good.

The Nits said...

I hate to say this but it seems like someone is missing from that picture. Maybe it's just mom and dad or maybe . . . . . And now John hates me.
-Samantha

jamie said...

We missed you at the easter hunt this year! They look so cute.