Saturday, May 23, 2009

Eight is Great!!




The following pictures are proof that you, my dear Jake, may have quite possibly been the hairiest baby born.




We loved you then and we love you now, hair and all :)

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday, Jake! I can't believe our boys are 8! I remember when I met you and they were just babies. Logan is getting baptized on June 20th.

The Nits said...

Happy Birthday Jake! You always had the best parties, we only wish we could crash this one. -Samantha and Gunner

Linda said...

How adorable, Amanda!! Happy 8th Birthday, Jake!

Cindy said...

Hellooooo Amanda! What cute kids! I can't believe how much they remind me of you and Jed. Geez. Glad to see there is another LOP-ite on the east coast. I'm glad life is good for you!

Rebecca said...

Here's one more LOP (psuedo)posse saying hi and checking in. I love seeing new and old pictures of the kids too.

Cindy said...

That would RULE! It would be so fun to have a reunion. We have a few spare rooms we would love to fill with guests, and NH/Boston is a very fun place to visit (not in the winter.) Keep me in the loop.