Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kindergarten.

This little gal has been enjoying Kindergarten. The transition went WAY better than expected and aside from a few crabby mornings (which resulted in the refusal to get on the bus) everything has been great.





She gets an escort to and from school. Jake is such a sweet brother. He has sacrificed sitting by his own friends so that his little sister isn't scared to sit alone. He even reads books to her.



She has made a few friends, Michelle who is "fashionable." And Conner who "makes my heart pump fast." Oh my.


I am not surprised that she LOVES school, just surprised that she had no problems adjusting to being gone all day long (especially since she never went to preschool). I look forward to my daily report from her. I love hearing about this new little world that she so enjoys.

5 comments:

Karen said...

She sure is grown up. I can't believe how tall she is too.

sharpsnaps said...

I cannot believe how much she looks like Hannah! Jake, what a nice brother.

The Nits said...

Swanky bus! She looks great, I only wish we could get our "fashionable" daughters together.

SarahCeleste said...

makes her heart pump fast...oooooh. So cute!

Johnson Jinx 09 said...

So cute! I can't get over how strange the school bus looks. So different than what I'm used to!