Christmas Eve
New Christmas jammies. Notice they are not matching. My matchy-matchy days are over now that Hannah is a tween.
Our ever so reverent rendition of the nativity. Addy and Ella were both vying for the part of Mary, until I told Addy the angel/star was so beautiful and sparkly...she committed to the part and didn't look back. Just look at the seriousness in her face.


In true Christmas Vacation style, John's parent bought us a German Candle Carousel. Here John looks lovingly into the flickering flames.

Jake received a few costumes from his sisters. He aspires to one day have a real beard like this (with those Call genes it may become a reality, have you seen my dad and brothers!?)

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I love your house too. It's very nice.
Yay! More posts! I always love to see how life is back east and yes it is the same arm she broke when she was two but a differeent bone. -samantha
Our kids got a lot of the same presents...playdoh, magnet dolls, legos, etc...Santa must have thought our kids would like the same stuff :)
Post a Comment