4 Generations of very Handsome men.
Lots of fun with cousins!

The ever so beautiful Lind, Wa. The boys enjoyed shooting targets, I enjoyed shooting sunsets and the girls enjoyed the animals.
















Riding the Ferry to Poulsbo, Wa. It was freezing, but thankfully these kids were so happy to be with each other, they hardly even noticed. We enjoyed a day of relaxing in the sun (when the fog blew off), walking around and snacking on ice cream and yummy bread from the famous Poulsbo Bakery.
Lake Washington and Lake Union with The Cook's. Ryan was kind enough to take us on a boat ride. The scenery was beautiful. It was so much fun and something neither John and I had ever done. Thanks Ryan!!

Boys will be boys?!
Haircuts at Aunt Linda's WT Beauty Salon
1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL photos, Amanda! (Those boys in dresses made me laugh...gee I wonder who put them up to it. Hmmmm.:)
Post a Comment