Friday, August 12, 2011

The boat

This Spring John found the deal of a century on a boat.  After checking it out with a friend and convincing me of why we should get a boat (and yes, I get that I can see the water from my front porch, I'm just not a boat person!) he took the plunge and brought home the Sea Ray.  In true Sharp fashion the boat needs some TLC (hey, we are die hard DIYers).   After a scrub and some tweaking of the motor it was good to go.  I do not regret buying this beauty and almost all of the kids LOVE it.  Plus it was cheap and surprisingly didn't need any major repairs (just cosmetic, which we are still working on). 



Fearless Captain and the mostly fearless passengers.  Ella is deathly afraid of the boat.



 WIPEOUT!

These pictures are always good for a laugh

The beautiful Intracoastal Waterway



Happy to have her feet on land!