Sweet little Tessa Jane was born June 5 at 1:01pm. She was our smallest baby at 7 pounds 8 oz. Her head was only 12 3/4 inches...smallest by 1.5 inches! We are SO thrilled to have her here and I am SO glad to be done with pregnancy (morning sickness for 5 months is NOT fun).
Brand new. I love this picture. This was right after she was born.
Welcome, Baby Tessa. You think she is going to be spoiled?! You bet!
All clean after her first bath. She screamed through the whole thing, until the nurse started massaging her head...she loved that and still does.
On the way home from the hospital. She is swimming in her car seat.
Sweet baby girl. We are so in love with you.
3 comments:
Amanda, Tessa is so tiny and precious. I love those last couple pictures. The car seat one gives the idea of how small she is. Congratulations!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-oli-mobil-terbaik/
https://shibatoken.com
Post a Comment