Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tag....FOUR

Four places I go to over and over:
Costco, Target, Goodwill, Safeway

Four people who email me regularly:
SIL's, My Dad, Vicky, Kelly J.  

Four places I like to eat:
Spiros, Jimmy Mac's, Wild Wheat, Quizno's

Four places I would like to be right now:
Hawaii, Charleston, Puerto Rico, any warm beach

Four people who will respond (I'm tagging you!):
Samantha, Amy, April, Beka 

Four TV shows:
Dexter, The Office, Extreme Home Makeover, Desperate Housewives
 

5 comments:

amy welch said...

We LOVE Wild Wheat!!

Rebecca said...

yeah! I love Desperate Housewives. What a quilty pleasure! :)

Beka said...

I LOVE DEXTER! I thought it made me the biggest freak because it's such a demented show. Now I know I'm psychotic because you like it too.:)

April said...

This was my first tag and it was very exciting. In honor of the office, cut and paste this link if you watched it last week. This song was stuck in my head all week.


http://www.hypeful.com/wp-admin/mp3s/That%20One%20Night.mp3

kelly said...

we need to go thrifting together sometime.