But North Carolina is so far away!! Don't think you're getting rid of me. You haven't seen the last of me, Mandie...
OK, actually, congratulations. That is so cool. You will get all the beautiful green without all the miserable weather! I'm so excited about your new adventure. I can't wait to talk to you more about it...that is, if we're still on for Seattle in June??
I am so excited for you guys! Congrats and I can't wait to see pictures and stuff when we come out. I will bring my deodorant and my Beyonce CD's to help you pack up and move.
That is awesome! I loved going to NC this weekend. I'm going to call you on Tuesday. Oh, and it smells SO GOOD there!!! I'm so excited, we will have to hang when we move to Chapel Hill.
Melanie bought a house in Fayetteville, so maybe you'll be in the same stake. The east coast gets nasty hurricanes, so buckle up! Maybe I'll be out to visit you and Mel someday!
9 comments:
But North Carolina is so far away!! Don't think you're getting rid of me. You haven't seen the last of me, Mandie...
OK, actually, congratulations. That is so cool. You will get all the beautiful green without all the miserable weather! I'm so excited about your new adventure.
I can't wait to talk to you more about it...that is, if we're still on for Seattle in June??
Yahoo!!! Your gonna love it!
What does the title mean for those of us who are too dumb to figure it out!!
Pictures???
I am so excited for you guys! Congrats and I can't wait to see pictures and stuff when we come out. I will bring my deodorant and my Beyonce CD's to help you pack up and move.
happy for YOU!
sad for ME!
That is awesome! I loved going to NC this weekend. I'm going to call you on Tuesday. Oh, and it smells SO GOOD there!!! I'm so excited, we will have to hang when we move to Chapel Hill.
Melanie bought a house in Fayetteville, so maybe you'll be in the same stake. The east coast gets nasty hurricanes, so buckle up! Maybe I'll be out to visit you and Mel someday!
obviously I am a bit slow. Congrats! What will John be doing?
Post a Comment