Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Take note

I found out that Jake has his first little crush. This is the conversation that followed:

Jake coyly showing me his class picture:

Jake- this is C. (the girls he likes)

Me- she's cute, do you play with her at recess?

Jake- she chases me.

Me- Does anyone else chase you?

Jake- ( a little embarrassed) Yes.

Me- who?

Jake- these girls, and they like me.

Me- they do, well you're such a cute guy I can see why they want to chase you.

By now Jake was tired of my questions and a little red with embarrassment.


About a half hour later I find this note stuck to the computer.



It says,
"Keep off my binis (business)"
I have seriously had to resist teasing Jake about his new found attraction. It's been very hard.

7 comments:

Beka said...

How cute is he?

Tia said...

Okay that is totally adorable!

Rebecca said...

I love first grade love. . .so cute.

Rebecca said...

he is a cutie!
i'm sure audrey would chase him too! ;)

SarahCeleste said...

What a doll! Save that forever, there are things that you forget and this should never be one of them.So Cute!

kelly said...

ahhh jake- if only it was that easy! do you think this post qualifys as keeping out of his bisnis? so cute!

April said...

What are you doing all up in his business? Maybe you should break the news to him about Megan and how it doesn't really matter who he "likes", megan will be the one he wil love. If he has a problem with it, have him call me. J/K...kind of..