What a fun vacation! I bet they loved catching the star fish and other sea creatures, and so educational as well. You are amazing. Oh I also really liked Jake's note about the little girls. Although I must admit my favorite post so far is the one about conversations with Addy, I laughed and laughed when I read that one. You are still one of my favorite people to be around.
2 comments:
What a fun vacation! I bet they loved catching the star fish and other sea creatures, and so educational as well. You are amazing. Oh I also really liked Jake's note about the little girls. Although I must admit my favorite post so far is the one about conversations with Addy, I laughed and laughed when I read that one. You are still one of my favorite people to be around.
Wow...I don't know where the pier stops and the water begins. That is beautiful!
Post a Comment