Grandpa S. made these chaps for Jake and gave them to him last night. Jake has been wearing them around today and wanted his picture taken. All Jake needs now is a pair of cowboy boots and some wranglers.
Thanks for making these Grandpa, Jake LOVES them!
7 comments:
jake is awesome! you guys are going to fit right in in the south.
Amanda...great shots of Jake! I love them!
I love that he loves them! You really do need to get that boy some wranglers!
Look at him! He looks great. What a talented Grandpa to make those. Great photographs!
Those are the best kind of gifts!
Way Fun!! Watch out for those Wranglers.......they drive girls nuts!
Have fun packing - I wish you guys luck!
Way too cute!!! How in the world did you live without a cell phone!! That's all we have, so I can't imagine life without one now.
Post a Comment