




This last weekend was AMAZING. I was able to spend 3 whole days with 3 of my closest childhood friends. It's amazing that we have been friends for over 20 plus years (Sarah and I don't even remember NOT knowing each other).
We haven't all been together for 10 years and it felt like no time had passed in those 10 years...I love that. We had the best childhood together and share so many fun memories. I am so thankful for great friends and truly feel blessed to have grown up with you all! I love you April, Beka and Sarah.

6 comments:
Hey, that "we love you" picture was for me! I still have it and actually scanned it to put it in a post that I just haven't finished yet. Your post makes me want to finish mine. I wish we had had more time together than just one year, because you've been a friend I've thought of at least weekly throughout my life.
IT was seriously such a wonderful time! Thank you so much for having us....lets make sure we do this once or twice a year. YOu guys are all family, and Amanda, your kids are so great! Thank you for everything. Love and kisses
S
Oh, and that pic of us sitting on the street..I am totally admiring April's boobs =)
I am honored by Sarah's admiration. I had an amazing time also. Seriously, I can't even explain how much fun I had and am totally "rejuvenated". Thanks Amanda for everything!
Thank you Amanda! I am curently at work on a series of seattle posts that will begin soon. I had so much fun. I seriously love you like a sister! I feel so lucky for our childhoods together...and that we never actually got arrested. Even after the time we stole all that stuff off the golf course and had it hanging out of your Geo and a cop pulled up behind us at that stoplight. Ah, memories...
and I seriously can't listen to that song without crying.
Post a Comment