Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Slip n Slide





5 comments:

amy welch said...

It's amazing how much fun you can have with a strip of plastic and some water!

The Nits said...

-And how many injuries you can get! We still have one and love it. In fact my kids put it and a hose on our slide as well as putting a pool under the swing set for maximum air. it's just a short while until we add to our Emergency Room tab. Samantha

kelly said...

i love slip and slides! every year i look at them and wonder if lucy is old enough to appreciate it yet... ella looks like she's having fun though... maybe i don't have to wait till next year.

Beka said...

I noticed on our slip and slide that it says "not for adults"...and I learned why a few weeks ago. We really aren't made for slip and slides after about age 12. That's just my little tidbit of experience I'll share with you.
Nice pictures.

Wenger Family said...

LOVE those action shots, can't wait to see some more from your new home!