Sunday, August 31, 2008

Okay then...

Conversation with Jake tonight:

Jake: Dad can you give me a wedgie?

Me and John: What? (we both start to laugh)

Jake: No I am serious, I need a wedgie.

John: Okay. (John then proceeds to give him a great wedgie)

Jake: Ow, that kinda hurt, but I needed that. (he walks away)


Question for all of you,

Should we be worried?

7 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

I don't know if you should be worried but I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! I needed that!

Tiana Johnson said...

hahahahahahahahahahahah! That is soooo hilarious!!!!

Linda said...

Having a 7 year old BOY myself, I say you have no worries. I'm just happy that this stuff goes down in other houses!

Zachariah said...

Just a thought...maybe he's being bullied at school & the bully threatened him with a wedgie & he wanted to prepare for the wedgie...or maybe he's preparing for being a nerd in high school haha...

Rebecca said...

What? Weird but whatever, he is a boy! I guess he'll always be good for a laugh ;)

The Nits said...

If you're worried than I should be beside myself with Gunner's antics. -Samantha

Mitchell Maddness said...

Hilarious!! He simply wanted to learn how to give a good one - Dad's are good for that!