I have such a hard time sleeping when John is not here. He has been in Seattle for almost a week. It's 2:33 am and 6:15 is going to come EARLY! Did I mention that I am NOT a morning person?
I am sooooo not a morning person. How is it that we aren't living closer together! We both have 4 and 2 year old who would love to play together, and we have so much in common. I miss our LOP days!
3 comments:
I hear ya on the sleep issues part. Chris just left today and will be gone until Wed. night. It's gonna be a long 4 days.
There's been some insomnia and this house too, and even more to come. You're not alone!
I am sooooo not a morning person. How is it that we aren't living closer together! We both have 4 and 2 year old who would love to play together, and we have so much in common. I miss our LOP days!
Post a Comment