Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Trend Setter?

This is what happens when you let your 4 year old pick out shoes. We were just about to leave for a bike ride around the neighborhood. I didn't make her change, because it's really cute. Besides when else in your life is it okay to wear cowboy boots (on the wrong feet) with capri sweats?


3 comments:

Megan said...

Amanda, I love this blog. I don't know if I ever mentioned that or not. :-)

I think the boot/capri look could catch on. It looks cuter than the bootie/skirt combo they are showing for Fall!

Beka said...

If I had cowboy boots that's exactly how I'd wear them.
I think I need me some cowboy boots.
I love the dixie chicks!

Tiana Johnson said...

Talea lives in "cowgirl" boots, no matter what she wears. I think it's cute too, so I don't mind.