John finally caved and I am now the new owner of the #1 Mom car...a Honda Odyssey. The whole transaction was done via the internet and phone. We never had to step foot in the dealership. Talk about nice. This is our first brand new car and I am going to do everything in my power to keep that new car smell. No food, no drinks, no children?!
The car was delivered tonight and I can't wait to take that puppy to the grocery store. Ah yeah baby! Next stop, to the store for a pair of mom jeans.
10 comments:
Now that's a sweet ride!
I feel a little sad that you've left the world of big beastly SUV's. I'm still stuck there, paying an arm and a leg for gas.
Woo Hoo! congrats on the new car. That is one sweet ride. I am hoping for a Honda Pilot sometime next year. Hey what are mom jeans anyways?
Congratulations, I know it is one of your fondest dreams! Samantha
Congratulations on entering the world of mini-vans. Sweet ride!
oooo! i can't wait to tell jason. he won't believe it! it's beautiful!!!! good luck keeping it clean... i swear you could probably find a complete happy meal sandwiched somewhere in between our seats. ;)
Nice! What did you have before? I have an Odyssey (see how alike we are?), but it's a 1999 with 150,000 miles now. Time for something new maybe. It's been great though. Is yours the 8 passenger?
I have seen those babies up close and personal. I gotta say, that is a sweet ride indeed! Congratulations!
Welcome to the the cool mom click with your Honda Odyssey...I knew you always were jealous of mine...but now I'm jealous of yours! Brand new, can't get better than that!
Welcome to the Odyssey club. We bought one in July, almost the same color. I love ours! Our second day having our van we went to visit Grandpa Ashpole and the beach. We got home really late the same night. At 6 am. 8 mo. pregnant I was in the garage vaccuming every speck of sand out of the car. I agree with you, no food, no drinks, No KIDS!
Did you get leather seats? What do you do about the carseats ruining the leather? So far I have towels under the seats. Looks tacky!
Post a Comment