Monday, September 29, 2008

Tag!

Okay so it took me a while to do this. Don't judge me, I know there are a few disaster areas, I'm just keepin' it real. And perhaps allowing you to feel better about yourself. I'm good like that :)


1. The sink. Needs a good shine.

2. The toilet. This is the downstairs/Hannah's bathroom.

3. The laundry. The good: it's upstairs. The bad: the dryer takes 2 cycles (that's 2 hours) to dry 1 load of clothes.

4. The fridge. Needs a MAJOR cleaning.

5. My closet. Unedited and raw. Perhaps someday I'll take an "after I get organized" picture.

6. Favorite shoes. Flip flops, super comfy, easy to put on, total foot freedom.

7. Kids and spouse. The kids were either sleeping or getting ready for bed.




8. Favorite room. I don't have a favorite room in this house, this is the most used and I do love that it's right off the kitchen. (Someday I will get new furniture)

9. Dream vacation: Puerto Rico

10. Me, taken with photo booth earlier.

I tag my sister in laws (all of you!), Amy and Tiana :) Go take pictures of those 10 things RIGHT NOW! No cheating, no photoshop :)

4 comments:

Beka said...

Your fridge looks like mine. Everything else at my house is worse:)
I check your blog several times/day just to hear this song.
Love you!

Rebecca said...

loved this tag!...
and love that you keep it real!

we used to have a drier that took two cycles (at least) to dry the load and it drove me crazy! now we have a nice new (okay used) one and it does such a better job!

Tiana Johnson said...

Dang! I read this too early!!! I didn't get to cleaning everything I was going to! I knew as I was reading it that I was going to get tagged, but that's okay. Your sink is so clean, and has the same soap dispenser thing like I use, and a hand soap pump. Great minds think alike!
By the way, your blog is the only one that I don't mute the music on. It's calming. You have good taste.

The Nits said...

Yay! you did it, Everything looks very cute! -Samantha