Addy: Hannah you started the bestest fire ever. You did a good job
Ella (watching from the deck): Oh my goodness, I beddar get down thair.
Jake: Let's tell Ghost stories.
Addy and Ella: squeal with delight
Addy: I have a berry scary story to tell, it's about a scary Ghost.
Ella: Addison you tell a cary story?
Addy: Yes Ella, sit down and listen to my scary Ghost story ooooooooooOOOOOOOO...
4 comments:
You guys are living right out of the pages of Mark Twain - see my previous comment regarding the abandoned cemetery.
Sweet! Is that your back yard?
I love your posts when you quote your kids. They are so funny. But then again I love your posts anyways. Your kids have funny parents as well.
Oh I forgot that I hadn't signed out of Matt's acount. This is Stacey. So you don't think it is some weirdo.
Post a Comment